Travelers needing to check for an updated flight status for Allegiant Air can do so by entering their departure date, plus flight number or departure and arrival airports on the Allegiant Air website. Travel conditions and flight information can change at any time, states Allegiant Air.
- Go to the official Allegiant Air website or Call 1-800-385-0259 Allegiant Airlines Booking Helpline
- Passengers can browse allegiantair.com into the location bar of their favorite browser and click "enter" to visit the website. From there, then click on "Flight Status."
- Enter your flight Departure Date
- You need to choose the date of your flight's departure from the drop down menu. Typically only the current date, plus the day before and the day after, is available, according to the Allegiant Air website.
- Enter your Flight number or Departure Airports
- Passengers should enter their flight number in a text box. If they do not have that available, they can enter their departure airport and arrival airport instead to view all associated flights.
- Then Click on "Check Status."
- Click on the "Check Status" box to see the most updated information for your flight.
- Passengers may want to check the flight status again as it gets closer to the departure time to ensure that information has not changed.